damn you youtube
“My car has a lot of horsepower.”
Non-Gratuitous Picture Of Yourself Wednesday: On Wednesday, October 31, the Curiosity Mars rover took this self-portrait:Self-portraits like this one document the state of the rover and allow mission engineers to track changes over time, such as dust accumulation and wheel wear.
A Collection of Thoughts
- “Rule your mind or it will rule you” - Horace
- “This constant unproductive preoccupation with all the things we have to do is the single largest consumer of time and energy” - Kerry Gleeson
- “You’ve got to think about te big things while you’re doing small things, so that all the small things go in the right direction” - Alvin toffler
- You loose the L when you learn
- Now has never happened before, and it’s only going to happen, NOW.
- “I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once” - Ashley Brilliant
- “Anxiety is caused by a lack of control, organization, preparation, and action” - David Kekich
- “An idealist believes that the short run doesn’t count. A cynic believes the long run doesn’t matter. A realist believes that what is done or left undone in the short run determines the long run” - Sidney Harris
- “How do I know what I think, until I hear what I say” - Em Forster
- “Those who make the worst use of their time are the first to complain of its shortness” - Jean de la bruysre
- “The best way to get a good idea is to get lost of ideas” - Linus Pauling
- Sometimes you’re flush and sometimes you’re bust, and when you’re up, its never as good as it seems, and when you’re down, you never think you’ll be up again. But life goes on..
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
- “If you can’t explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself” - Einstein
- I’m tired of trying to fight for you to stay, give me a reason I shouldn’t leave
- Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty
- The devils voice is sweet to hear
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go” - Dr. Seuss
- When your young not much matters, when you find something you care about, that’s all you got
- “It is easier to resist at the beginning than at the end” - Leonardo Da Vinci
- Give me a firm place to stand and I will move the world !
- The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible
- The future’s uncertain and the end is always near
- I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process
- “Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times” -Nicolo Machievelli
- Dont ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody
- “You have enemies? Good. That means you actually stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill
- “We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones.” - Stephen King
- It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop
- Time is but a stream I go fishing in
- It is better to be feared than loved. Fear can be controlled; love, never.
- Your best friend is your favorite person in the world but the one that annoys you the most
- It is the oldest story in the book, he desires the one thing, he cannot have
- When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one” - Mark Twain
- Trust thyself only, and another shall not betray thee
- Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination
- Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to sid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “wow! What a ride!”
- The best things in life aren’t things
- Dont pray for a lighter burden, pray for a stronger back
- Only nails that stick out get hammered
- Repetition is the father of learning
- A set back is a set up for a come back